Publix Passport or Publix Associate Self-Service Portal is the online portal created by Publix so that their employees/associates can easily access the data through online. Employees of Publix can skip visiting HR department frequently instead they can log in to their personal account in Publix. By logging into the Publix Associate Self-Service portal, employees/associates of Publix can access the resources from anywhere.
Access Publix Associate Resources @ publix.org
Resources provided by Publix Passport or Publix Associate Self-Service Portal can be classified as:
- Public Resources- which can be accessed without logging into the account.
- Private Resources- which can be accessed only after logging into the account.
To get access to the Publix Passport or Publix Associate Self-Service Portal, employees should log in their account through the link Publix Passport Login. In order to Login to the Publix account, you need to enter the Username and Password. If you have forgotten the password then you can recover it by using the option called “Difficulty with Password?” mentioned below the Login page.
Publix Associate Resources:
- Health and Well-Being Resources
- Financial Resources
- Career and Self-development Resources
- Apparel and Merchandise Resources
- Work Resources
Health and well-being resources provide the health-related benefits to the employees. Financial resources the financial benefits to the employees such as retirement plans i.e 401k plan, insurance, etc. Career and Self-development resources provide various options for employees to develop their career in the right path. Apparel and Merchandise resources provide special discounts to the employees through personal plans and they can also view the dress code of the company. Work resources ensure the safety of the employee by providing them an emergency number to which they can contact for their safety and many other options to improve their work.
Steps to Access the Publix Associate Resources:
- Visit this link.
- You will be able to view the Publix Associates Resources on the Home Page.
- Click on the particular link which you want to access. (For example, if you want to access the 401(k) SMART plan which is under Financial Resources then you need to click on that link in order to view the information related to it)
- In the process of viewing the information related to a particular resource, if you need to access your personal information (such as pay stubs, work schedules, tax information, deposits, etc.) then login to your Publix account is mandatory.
- In order to sign in to your account, click on the “Log in” option which is available at the top right side of the page. It is also available on the left side of the page.
- After clicking on the login option, you will be directed to the Login page.
- In the Login page, you need to enter the Login credentials (such as Username and Password) in the required fields.
- Then click on the “Log In” button to get access to your account.
- Finally, click on the link relevant to the resource you want to access.
Health and Well-being, Apparel and Merchandise, Work Resources, Career and Self Development information can be reviewed without logging into the account. But, when personal information is required to access the further information related to the resource you must Login to your account to proceed.